Who doesn't love a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte on a crisp Fall morning? Even better - when you incorporate CBD oil into the recipe.
On its own, a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte can have some wonderful health benefits:
Pumpkin - On its own, pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and antioxidants.
Ginger - Ginger is great for nausea, and is thought to help as an anti-inflammatory and blood sugar reducer.
Cinnamon - Cinnamon is high in antioxidants, can help to lower blood sugar, and is even thought to reduce risks of heart disease.
Cloves - Another ingredient high in antioxidants, cloves are also thought to help lower blood sugar and potentially increase liver health.
Nutmeg - Nutmeg is also high in antioxidants, has antibacterial properties, andis thought to help boost moods and benefit heart health.
What a fabulous and healthful way to incorporate a delicious Fall favorite into your daily CBD regiment! Here's how you can easily make your own a home.
CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup of your favorite brewed coffee
- 1/2 tbsp sugar or sweetener
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, more for topping
- 2 tbsp canned or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (can substitute for coconut milk)
- Your desired CBD dosage
- Combine your coffee, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract into a medium saucepan. Heat on medium heat until mixture is hot, while being careful not to boil.
- Froth your milk using a handheld frother or in the microwave.
- Pour your coffee mixture into your favorite mug and add desired amount of CBD oil. Stir well.
- Top your drink off with foam and add a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Sip and enjoy!